ETA is hiring CDL and Non-CDL Drivers
Want to Drive with ETA? Do you meet the following requirements?
- Consider yourself a good HUMAN
- Age 25 or older
- 2+ years of commercial driving experience either of people or products.
- Clean driving history
- Ability to gain or have a medical card.
- A customer service background or service-oriented demeanor.
- Consider Safety while driving as a number ONE Priority.
- A CDL or Passenger endorsement has a higher pay grade.
- Ability to work on Weekends and Holidays.
- Ability to work Day or Night shifts.
- Be able to work as a team with many unique personalities.
If you meet these requirements, we would love for you to apply.
ETA is one of the fastest-growing transportation companies in Las Vegas. This comes with challenges; however, our ETHOS is if you hire good humans everything will fall into place.
Please complete and return steps 1-3 by Email to [email protected], he will schedule your interview.
- Driver Application
- Availability Form
- Driver History Report: Visit www.dmvnv.com and click on Driver History Report, go to a DMV Kiosk, or you can visit any DMV location to pick up the report.
- Non-CDL Driver – 3 Year DMV Report
- CDL Driver — 10 Year DMV Report
After Passing Interview with Owners, continue to steps 4-6
- Copy of your current DOT Physical/Medical Card: The Physical can be completed at any physician’s office. If you do not currently have the medical card, please pick up the paperwork from the office to be completed.
- Driver’s License (we will make a copy)
- Social Security Card (we will make a copy)
- Schedule Un-paid Ride AlongAfter Ride Along Move to Steps 8-10
- Provide Negative Drug Test through licensed consortium (Global Safety, get paperwork from Office)
- Obtain Nevada Transportation Authority Permit (Get NTA paperwork from office)
- Complete W-4 to begin employment
All costs associated with employment will need to be covered by the applicant. Upon hiring and continued employment for 90 days, receipts for the drug test and fingerprint/background check can be submitted for reimbursement.
* * Estimated Total Onboarding cost is around $300 depending on the places you go.
- DMV History Report – $7.00
- DOT Physical/Medical Card – $60-100
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing – $75
- Nevada Transportation Authority Driver Permit – $50
- Finger Printing – $80-90
Hiring is contingent upon meeting the above requirements, interviewing with the owners, passing the drug test, and receiving a drivers permit from the Nevada Transportation Authority.
After you are hired, you will meet with dispatching staff to Begin the driver training process.